Lockwatch emails you when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code. The email includes a stealth photo taken with the front camera and a map showing the location of your phone.
Protect yourself against a lost or stolen phone by providing police with photo evidence and a location of the thief. Find out if your partner or a work colleague is trying to unlock your phone when you are not around.
★★★★★ - Absolutely brilliant My wife left her phone in a shop, fortunately it had this app installed. We got three high-quality mugshots of the thief and the police were able to track him down and recover the phone. Highly recommended, and the premium upgrade even more so.
★★★★★ - Perfect I used this when my phone was stolen and was totally able to track it and help the police with the investigation. I also got 3 perfect pictures of the person who stole it.
When the wrong unlock code is entered the app will:
• Take a stealth photo of the intruder using the front camera.
• Determine the location of the phone using GPS and Wi-Fi.
• Immediately send the photo and a map showing the location to your email address.
• It's completely silent and invisible. No warnings are shown to the intruder.
• No need for a third-party lock screen. We use the lock screen built into Android.
• It works with pattern, pin or password lock screens. Fingerprint and face unlock are not supported on all devices yet.
• Absolutely no battery drain. The app runs only when the wrong unlock code is entered.
You must enter a minimum of 4 digits or dots for each unlock attempt. If you need further help, please read http://bit.ly/lockwatchhelp