A FREE puzzle game that defies the laws of physics! Based on the DreamWorks movie, HOME: Boov Pop! offers a new twist to puzzle games, by adding a unique gravity-based physics mechanism and out of this world 3D graphics!
• Connect candy colored Boov bubbles to match 3 or more and make them POP!
• Play with the characters you love from the movie: Oh, Tip, Captain Smek and Pig!
• Go on an adventure around the world across a variety of exciting and challenging levels.
• Each of the characters has unique abilities: Use Oh’s Moody Pop to make all bubbles of the same color pop, or activate Tip’s Gravity Ball to swap colors and solve the puzzle, and more!
• Choose from 3 power ups to turbo charge your game: cross blast, magnetic and Rainbowfy.
• Beautiful 3D graphics and awesome bubble physics brings magic and life to the game!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BoovPop
Home is a 2015 movie from DreamWorks, the makers of How to train your Dragon and Shrek. It is loosely based on Adam Rex's 2007 children's book The True Meaning of Smekday and stars Jim Parsons, Rihanna, Steve Martin and Jennifer Lopez. The saga takes place on planet Earth, where an alien race called the Boov invade the planet. A girl named Tip becomes friends with Oh, a fugitive Boov, and together with her friend Pig the cat they go on adventure to find Tip’s mom